- Mining Crusher Equipment | Pulverizer Shaft and Roll Repair? Case Study Videos.
- Hitachi Expects Mining Companies to Fuel Sales of Equipment Such as Excavators.
- Brazilian Mining Company to Invest $30MU.S.D. in Crusher Facility.
- #4 Mining Crusher Equipment | UM45 Ultramax Impactor Case Study Video.
- Colorado Mining Crusher Equipment Blow Bar Wedge Fabrication.
- vinnie rocco on Video 13, Recycling, Quarry, Mining Crusher Spare Parts – Hopper Feed Extension Design.
- vinnie rocco on #9, Recycling, Quarry and Mining Parts with Recycled Concrete with High Chrome Application?
- Bill Burnley on #11 Mining, Aggregate, Quarry Crusher Equipment – CAT 773D with Material.
- Video Ipad Lessons on #11 Mining, Aggregate, Quarry Crusher Equipment – CAT 773D with Material.
- nandan on #9, Recycling, Quarry and Mining Parts with Recycled Concrete with High Chrome Application?
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. (6305), the world’s biggest maker of giant excavators, expects its global sales of mining equipment to reach a record this year as customers press ahead with projects in resource-rich countries.
The company won an order from Vale SA (VALE5) to supply excavators and dump trucks for an iron ore project in Africa and has secured a contract for gold mining equipment in Turkey this month, said Toshiaki Takase, vice president at Hitachi Construction’s global mining operation group. Sales from mining companies may surge by a third to 200 billion yen ($2.5 billion) in the year to March, the company said. Click Here for the Full Report.
Brazilian Mining Company to Invest $30MU.S.D. in Crusher Facility.
Brazilian mining equipment supplier Astec, a subsidiary of Astec Industries (Nasdaq: ASTE), is investing US$30mn to build a crusher and vibrator factory in Minas Gerais state for the mining industry, company director Estefano Trad told BNamericas.
Within five years, the company also expects to have 150 employees, including trained professionals to provide the corresponding after-sales technical support.
By Harvey Beltrán / Business News Americas, May 31st, 2012
Sanvik QJ341 Jaw Crusher being fed by an excavator. Electronic diagnostics keep a close watch on the crusher at all phases of crushing. 1 631-750-1644.
Are you attending the MASC (Mining Association of South Carolina) in Columbia, SC 4/17-4/18 Be sure to get on our V.I.P. list by texting your NAME and EMAIL address to +1 (631) 406-4778, and you’ll also be entered into our give away drawing for a 32″ LCD HD TV! We’ll see you there!
The Mining Association of South Carolina consists of individuals, firms and corporations whose common interest is the development of mineral resources, in an environmentally sound manner, in the state of South Carolina. We advise and safeguard the business interests of our members through regulatory, legislative, public relations and educational programs. We promote harmony within our industry and with the general public consistent with high standards of responsibility, skill, and integrity.
Sanvik QJ341 Jaw Crusher being fed by an excavator. Notice the magnet belt removing all rebar and metal contaminants from the conveyor before it makes its way to the cone crusher. 1 631-750-1644.
Sanvik QJ341 Jaw Crusher making light work out of heavy material. Brand new machine in its first days of operation is downsizing C&D material which is then fed into a Cedar Rapids 54” Roller Cone crusher.
Heat Treatment of Mining Crusher Wear Parts
After the wear parts are poured, they are allowed to cool up to a week or more depending on their size. They are then reheated and given a bath in cooler water to further harden the steel.